We offer same day dispatch (Monday-Friday) subject to stock.
Each delivery is only subject to one delivery charge.
UK Standard Delivery: £3.99
- • Usually sent via Royal Mail’s Tracked 48 service.
- • Orders are usually delivered within 2 working days from date of dispatch.
- • The delivery time is not guaranteed and may be subject to delays due to the courier.
- • Reference number for package will be provided but does not include tracking information.
UK Next Day Delivery £5.99
- • Usually sent via Royal Mail’s Tracked 24 service.
- • Delivery guaranteed within 1 working day (Monday-Friday) from the date of dispatch.
- • Although not guaranteed, Royal Mail also deliver on Saturdays in most cases.
EU Standard Delivery: €18.40
- • Usually delivered within 5-7 working days.
- • Service includes the Republic of Ireland
International Delivery: $20 USD
- • Usually delivered within 7-10 working days.
- • We cannot take any action regarding any customs or import duties levied once the package reaches your destination country. These charges will be the customer’s responsibility.
- • In the event that you wish to return any item, please be aware that we will not refund the import duties and taxes involved.
- - Orders placed after 12pm on Friday will be dispatched the following Monday. This includes orders placed on Monday before 12pm. Please keep this in mind when placing your order.
- - Orders placed before 12pm will be sent out on the same day through Monday-Friday
- - Orders may experience delay during holiday periods (including Bank Holidays). Allow extra time for your delivery during these periods.
- - Any orders outside the UK may experience delay due to circumstances out of our control.
- - If a delivery cannot be completed, a card may be left which details the date and time of the delivery as well as the actions taken with your parcel. The parcel may have been left in a safe place, with a neighbour or taken back to your local depot.
- - If in the past you have arranged for a parcel to be left with your local post office, the package may be left there for you to collect.
- - If your remaining order value does not meet the discount/offers/free delivery criteria any discount or free delivery given may be reversed.
- - Please inform us as soon as possible if the goods are lost or damaged in transit as this allows us to make a claim against the delivery company and correct the issue. In these cases, please quote your order number when contacting us.
- - Enter any special delivery instructions where prompted (we cannot guarantee the fulfilment of these instructions but will try our best to do so). Instructions indicating where a parcel should be left cannot be fulfilled as in most cases deliveries will require a signature.
- - Orders will usually be dispatched within 1-2 working days after the order is received. In some cases this may affected by available stock.
- - You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our courier service is sufficient evidence to prove that goods have been received or a delivery has been attempted.
- - Deliveries that are refused/rejected will be deemed to have been fulfilled. Once we have received the goods we will refund the cost of the goods, the cost of delivery is non-refundable.
Any queries on deliveries can be made using the ‘Contact Us’ link below.