We offer same day dispatch (Monday-Friday) subject to stock. Each delivery is only subject to one delivery charge.
UK Standard Delivery: £3.99
EU Standard Delivery: €18.40
- Approximately delivered within 5-7 working days once dispatched.
- European are sent out using both DPD and Royal Mail (subject to weight of package).
- Tracking information can be provided upon request.
- Service includes the Republic of Ireland
International Delivery: $20 USD
- Approximately delivered within 7-10 working days once dispatched.
- International orders are usually sent out using Royal Mail's Standard International Signed For Service.
- Please note, in some parts of the world orders can take several weeks to be delivered. This includes South Africa and the Middle East.
- We cannot take any action regarding any customs or import duties levied once the package reaches your destination
country. These charges will be the customer’s responsibility.
- In the event that you wish to return any item, please be aware that we will not refund the cost of shipping unless the item is damaged. Import duties and taxes involved will also not be refunded.
- - Orders placed after 12pm on Friday will be dispatched the following Monday. This includes orders placed on Monday before 12pm. Please keep this in mind when placing your order.
- - Orders placed before 12pm will be sent out on the same day through Monday-Friday
- - Orders placed using next day delivery will only be sent out on the same day if placed before 12pm. Orders placed after 12pm will be sent out the following day.
- - Orders placed on Friday using next day delivery will be received on Monday. If you would like to receive the order on Saturday please select Saturday delivery.
- In the event that an order is undelivered and is sent back to us customers will need to pay for the delivery charge if they would like the item to be delivered again. A refund can also be requested but the refund will not include the delivery charge.
- - Orders may experience delay during holiday periods (including Bank Holidays). Allow extra time for your delivery during these periods.
- - Any orders outside the UK may experience delay due to circumstances out of our control.
- - If a delivery cannot be completed, a card may be left which details the date and time of the delivery as well as the actions taken with your parcel. The parcel may have been left in a safe place, with a neighbour or taken back to your local depot.
- - If in the past you have arranged for a parcel to be left with your local post office, the package may be left there for you to collect.
- - If your remaining order value does not meet the discount/offers/free delivery criteria any discount or free delivery given may be reversed.
- - Please inform us as soon as possible if the goods are lost or damaged in transit as this allows us to make a claim against the delivery company and correct the issue. In these cases, please quote your order number when contacting us.
- - Enter any special delivery instructions where prompted (we cannot guarantee the fulfilment of these instructions but will try our best to do so). Instructions indicating where a parcel should be left cannot be fulfilled as in most cases deliveries will require a signature.
- - Orders will usually be dispatched within 1-2 working days after the order is received. In some cases this may affected by available stock.
- - You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our courier service is sufficient evidence to prove that goods have been received or a delivery has been attempted.
- - Deliveries that are refused/rejected will be deemed to have been fulfilled. Once we have received the goods we will refund the cost of the goods, the cost of delivery is non-refundable.
- Any queries on deliveries can be made using the 'Contact Us' link below.