It is the customer’s responsibility to pay for the return delivery costs unless the item is deemed faulty following inspection. If your order contains multiple items, a relative proportion of the delivery cost will be refunded.
If an order has been cancelled before dispatch the total price of the goods including delivery charges will be refunded. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, please return it in undamaged sealable condition, with the original packaging and any tags or labels left intact within 14 days of receipt.
Items that have been worn, used, washed/tumble dried or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange
How to return an item:
- 1. Use your 'Returns Form' enclosed within your package. Follow the instructions on the form and enclose within your package. If you lose your form, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2. Repackage the item in a sealable condition.
- 3. Take your package to a Post Office or a courier of your choice.
- 4. Please keep the postage receipt from the Post Office or courier safe as this will act as the proof of your return. We recommend a trackable and recorded delivery for safety and to ensure the return is completed.
- 5. Your refund will be processed within 7 days of the package arriving in our warehouse. Payment will be refunded to the account used to place the order. Please allow 3-5 working days from when you receive the confirmation email.
- - Until it is in our possession, the returned item is the customer’s responsibility. We recommend using a Recorded delivery service so the package can be tracked.
- - Costs of the return delivery are the customer’s responsibility unless the goods are deemed faulty upon inspection.
- - Discount/promotions given could be reversed if after returning an item the remaining order value does not meet the discount/promotion criteria (excluding delivery).
- - Unfortunately, items purchased online cannot be returned in-store.
- 1. If you wish to exchange an item, we ask that you follow the above process (Returns Process) to return the item and place a new order on our website.
- 2. If the Product is defective, we will examine the returned Product and will notify you of your refund or replacement via e-mail within 14 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund or replacement for the defective product.
- 3. Products returned by you because of a defect will either be replaced or refunded in full, including a refund of the reasonable cost incurred by you in returning the item to us.
- 4. If you have requested an exchange this is subject to that item being in stock at the time we receive the original product back, a re-postage fee will be applicable for any exchanges sent out, this will be charged to the same card used for the original purchase unless you specify otherwise unless or if we are at fault (see point 1).
- 5. For exchanges outside of the UK Mainland, the customer will be responsible for ALL delivery costs, including the re-postage. Once we receive your return, we will confirm this to you by email within 72 hours, we will process your exchange within 14 days (see point 1).
- - The returned item is the customer's responsibility until it is received by us; as a result we suggest sending returns via Recorded Delivery so if the parcel gets lost it can be traced. You must take reasonable care of the goods whilst in your possession.
- - The return delivery costs are the customer's responsibility unless the item is deemed faulty upon inspection.
- - Any discounts/promotions given may be reversed if your remaining order value does not meet the discount/promotion criteria (excluding delivery).